A great big bhalu hug
That's what I need
A great big bhalu hug
That makes me feel
Like all's good again
Like nothing in the world could hurt me
That there's an end to the pain
Like I'll never feel this way again
A bhalu hug
To surround me
To make me feel whole
To make me feel safe
A great big bhalu hug
For without you I'm cold
This world's a scary place
A great big bhalu hug
With your face looking down at me
Radiating warmth and comfort
Cause you'd never let me face this world alone
You'd never be gone
Leave me to wipe my own tears
To face my fears
All alone
A great big bhalu hug
Just for old times sake
For I need you today
To make the world a better place
And without you it's hard
Just one last time
A great big bhalu hug
That's what I need
A great big bhalu hug
That makes me feel
Like all's good again
Like nothing in the world could hurt me
That there's an end to the pain
Like I'll never feel this way again
A bhalu hug
To surround me
To make me feel whole
To make me feel safe
A great big bhalu hug
For without you I'm cold
This world's a scary place
A great big bhalu hug
With your face looking down at me
Radiating warmth and comfort
Cause you'd never let me face this world alone
You'd never be gone
Leave me to wipe my own tears
To face my fears
All alone
A great big bhalu hug
Just for old times sake
For I need you today
To make the world a better place
And without you it's hard
Just one last time
A great big bhalu hug
No comments:
Post a Comment